The Moon has not been sighted today Friday, May 22, therefore The first day of Shawwal (Eid El-Fitr) will be on Sunday May 24, 2020.
ZAKAT FITRI FOR 2020 / 1441
ZAKAT FITRI IS $10.00.
PAY TO THE MASJID ANYTIME DURING PRAYER TIME
Guidelines for Jummah and Eid Prayer During COVID-19 Period
- Only 10 people are allowed in the men’s hall, 10 in the sister’s hall, and 10 men in the basement.
- Children under 15 yrs are not allowed for both Jummah and Eid prayers.
- The social distance of 6 feet between people must be maintained.
- Seniors with illness symptoms should stay at home or be advised to stay home.
- Everyone must use sanitizer upon entering the Masjid
- Anyone with COVID-19 must stay home.
- Anyone coming from outside Canada must isolate himself or herself for 14 days.
- NO PARKING IN THE PARKING LOT FOR DURING EID AND JUMAH