This is to inform each and Brothers and Sisters in Islam that Eid El-Fitr will be on Thursday, May 13th 2021.
There are will be two prayers for Eid Al-Fitr:
1. First Khotba 7:30 am – 7:45 am
2. Second Khotba 8:00 am – 8:15 pm
MASJID COVID-19 GUIDELINES
1. Take wudhu at home before coming to the masjid
2. Please bring your own prayer mat
3. Everyone must wear a mask in the masjid all the time
4. Masjid washrooms will be closed during jumah prayers
5. Bring a plastic bag to keep the shoes and exit emergency door after jumah prayer
6. Social distance must be maintained (6 feet apart)
7. children under 14 yrs old are not allowed to go to the masjid
ZAKAT FITRI IS $10.00.
Ramadan 1441 /2020 Events
Quran Musabaq (Competition)
IAOS – Moose Jaw’s Madras had
Sheikh Ahmed Al-Alem has been helping our masjid with taraweeh for the last 10 days of Ramadan. Sheikh came from Edmonton and he is originally from Libya. Thank you too to
Islamic Association of Saskatchewan (IAOS) – Moose Jaw confirms that the moon sight has been observed and Monday, May 6th will be first day of Ramadan. Tarwehe prayer will start Sunday, May 5th after Isha prayer.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo kutiba AAalaykumu alssiyamu kama kutiba AAalaallatheena min qablikum laAAallakum tattaqoona
2:183 (Asad) O YOU who have attained to faith! FASTING is ordained for you as it was ordained for those before you, so that you might remain conscious of Allah.