Guidelines for Jummah and Eid Prayer During COVID-19 Period
- Only 10 people are allowed in the men’s hall, 10 in the sister’s hall, and 10 men in the basement.
- Children under 15 yrs are not allowed for both Jummah and Eid prayers.
- The social distance of 6 feet between people must be maintained.
- Seniors with illness symptoms should stay at home or be advised to stay home.
- Everyone must use sanitizer upon entering the Masjid
- Anyone with COVID-19 must stay home.
- Anyone coming from outside Canada must isolate himself or herself for 14 days.
- NO PARKING IN THE PARKING LOT FOR DURING EID AND JUMAH
Jumah Prayer Times
- First Khutba from 1:00 pm to 1:15 pm
- Second Khutba from 1:20 pm to 1: 35 pm
- Third Khutba from 1:40 pm to 1:55 pm
Eid Prayer Times
- First Khutba from 7:45 am to 8:00 am
- Second Khutba from 8:05 am to 8:20 am
- Third Khutba from 8:25 am to 8:40 am
Regular Prayer Times
Fajr – 3:15 am
Dhuhr – 1:30 pm
Asr – 7: 00 pm
Maghrib is at Sunset
Isha – 11:10 pm
Jumaah Prayer starts at 1:15 pm and ends at 1:45 pm
For Moose Jaw prayer times according to ISNA calendar click here.