Fajr – 5:45 am
Dhuhr – 1:30 pm
Asr – 5: 30 pm
Maghrib is at Sunset
Isha – 9:00 pm
JUMAH PRAYER TIMES
From 1:15 pm to 1: 40 pm
(Khutba starts at 1:15 pm and Prayer ends at 1:40 pm)
Eid and Jumaah Prayer Guidelines for the safety of the community against continuing Covid-19 Infection::
The IAOS-Moose Jaw’s Board decided to continue with the following guidelines to protect the Muslim community against Covid-19 virus variants infection.
- Wearing MASK will be mandatory for all Eid and Jummah Prayers
- The main prayers halls ( for both brothers and sisters) will be shoulder-to-shoulder prayer, with no social distance, but MASK is mandatory.
- The basement will be reserved for brothers who are taking extra precautions. Social distance and MASK wearing will be mandatory in the basement.
- Everyone will be checked for body temperature. If your body temperature is 37.6 oC or above you will be asked to go home as this is the fever temperature.
- Bringing Prayer mats is optional, but is highly recommended
٥٥﴾وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
And remind, for verily, the reminding profits the believers.
(meaning: for only the believing hearts, benefit from being reminded).