It is sad to let you know that Brother Mohammed Hanif passed away on Wednesday, May 18th in Regina and the funeral was the same day. Thank you to all brothers who attended the funeral.
Brother Mohammed Hanif was a building Engineer, who helped and volunteered to build our Moose Jaw’s masjid (Abu Bakr Al-Sadiq) from start to the end. He was there when needed and took some of the projects to make sure the Masjid was completed like the Masjid Dome we see today. Please make Duah for him, may Almighty Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus.
Inna Lillaj Waina Illah Rajighuun!
The IAOS-Moose Jaw Board would like to inform all brothers and sisters that Eid Al-Adha will be on Tuesday, July 20th 2021. There are will be two groups of prayer times :
Group 1: 7:45 am – 8:00 am
Group 2: 8:15 am – 8:30 am
Eid and Jumaah Prayer Guidelines for the safety of the community against continuing Covid-19 Infection:
The IAOS-Moose Jaw’s Board decided to continue with the following guidelines to protect the Muslim community against Covid-19 virus variants infection.
- Wearing MASK will be mandatory for all Eid and Jummah Prayers
- The main prayers halls ( for both brothers and sisters) will be shoulder-to-shoulder prayer, with no social distance, but MASK is mandatory.
- The basement will be reserved for brothers who are taking extra precautions. Social distance and MASk wearing will be mandatory in the basement.
- Everyone will be checked for body temperature. If your body temperature is 6 oC or above you will be asked to go home as this is the fever temperature.
- Bringing Prayer mats is optional, but is highly recommended