This is to inform each and Brothers and Sisters in Islam that Eid El-Fitr will be on Thursday, May 13th, 2021.
There are will be two prayers for Eid Al-Fitr:
1. First Khotba 7:30 am – 7:45 am
2. Second Khotba 8:00 am – 8:15 pm
MASJID COVID-19 GUIDELINES
1. Take wudhu at home before coming to the masjid
2. Please bring your own prayer mat
3. Everyone must wear a mask in the masjid all the time
4. Masjid washrooms will be closed during Jumah prayers
5. Bring a plastic bag to keep the shoes and exit the emergency door after Jumah prayer
6. Social distance must be maintained (6 feet apart)
7. children under 14 yrs old are not allowed to go to the masjid
You are cordially invited to celebrate Eid UL-Fitr with IAOS-Moose Jaw, community. Please bring two meals, one for the brothers and one for the sisters.
When: Thursday, June 6th, 2019
Time: from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where: Wakamow Valley Park
Address: Home St. E.
Saturday June 16th, 2018 Kids’ Activities:
- At 12:00 pm at the Masjid: Madras students will be given certificates for Quran competition. Sweets and drinks will also be provided.
- After Dhuhr prayer kids will go to YARA Centre for various activities.
For more information please contact Brother Abou Zuhr or Dr. Ramadan
Jazak Allah Kheir,
IAOS – Moose JawRead More