The regular Madrasa for children will start Saturday, Sept 20th. Children can come to the Masjid but must wear a mask and social distance must be maintained. Teachers will direct students where to seat. Children upon entering the Masjid must use a sanitizer, and one of the teachers will be checking their temperature if any of the students has a fever temperature will be sent back home.
Madras time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (Including taking wudhu and breaks)
Dhuhur Prayer time is at 1:30 pm
This is to inform each and Brothers and Sisters in Islam that Eid El-Fitr will be on Thursday, May 13th, 2021.
There are will be two prayers for Eid Al-Fitr:
1. First Khotba 7:30 am – 7:45 am
2. Second Khotba 8:00 am – 8:15 pm
MASJID COVID-19 GUIDELINES
1. Take wudhu at home before coming to the masjid
2. Please bring your own prayer mat
3. Everyone must wear a mask in the masjid all the time
4. Masjid washrooms will be closed during Jumah prayers
5. Bring a plastic bag to keep the shoes and exit the emergency door after Jumah prayer
6. Social distance must be maintained (6 feet apart)
7. children under 14 yrs old are not allowed to go to the masjid