Eid Ul-Adha for this year will be on Friday, July 31st. 2020
Group 1: 6:45 am – 7:00 am
Group: 2: 7:10 -7:25 am
Guidelines for Eid Ul-Adha Prayer During COVID-19 Period
- Children under 15 yrs. are not allowed for both Jummah and Eid prayers.
- The social distance of 6 feet between people must be maintained.
- Seniors with illness symptoms should stay at home or be advised to stay home.
- Everyone must use sanitizer upon entering the Masjid
- Anyone with COVID-19 must stay home.
- Anyone coming from outside Canada must isolate himself or herself for 14 days.
- Everyone MUST bring his or her own prayer mat.
- Bring your plastic bag for your shoes and use the exit door after end of the prayer.
- NO PARKING IN THE PARKING LOT FOR DURING EID PRAYER
|Islamic Association of Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw is in dire of financial needs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have started a fundraising campaign through LAUNCHGOOD CAMPAIGN. We are asking for your donation. May Allah reward you for your generosity.
ZAKAT FITRI FOR 2020 / 1441
ZAKAT FITRI IS $10.00.
PAY TO THE MASJID ANYTIME DURING PRAYER TIMERead More