|Islamic Association of Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw is in dire of financial needs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have started a fundraising campaign through LAUNCHGOOD CAMPAIGN. We are asking for your donation. May Allah reward you for your generosity.
ZAKAT FITRI FOR 2020 / 1441
ZAKAT FITRI IS $10.00.
PAY TO THE MASJID ANYTIME DURING PRAYER TIMERead More
Guidelines from Goverment of Saskatchewan
- Delivering services virtually or through remote delivery such as drive-in service is recommended.
- The total number of people participating in the services cannot exceed 30 per cent of seating capacity or 150 people, whichever is less.
- To safely support larger groupings of individuals – and where seating area allows adequate physical distancing – multiple groups of 30 are permitted. These groups must be separated by two metres, unless they are part of the same family. Other groups of 30 must be arranged in the same way, and spaced from other groups by a minimum of five metres.
- These guidelines apply to all worship services, including celebrations of life, weddings and outdoor ceremonies.
- Where possible, registration of participants is encouraged to effectively manage the number of individuals attending. Registration should be facilitated to discourage attendees from common-use items such as pens and pencils.
- Use visual cues to support physical distancing.
- Implement one-way traffic flow to promote physical distancing (i.e. enter through one door and exit through another).
- Attendees who are medically vulnerable are strongly encouraged to delay their return to services and continue to participate in services online, where possible.
- Attendees, employees and volunteers are required to stay home if sick or symptomatic.
- Places of worship will be required to identify measures by which entry and exit is managed to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Promote physical distancing by marking the directional flow of people through buildings and areas. Mark seating areas and post visual reminders to observe physical distancing.
- Individuals from the same household may be seated together and should remain in place once they are seated.
- Seating (or designated worship space) must be arranged so that physical distancing can be observed at all times. Consideration must be given to how people enter and exit pews and other seating areas. A minimum of two metres must be maintained between household groups.
- If multiple gatherings are held on a single day, the start and end times must allow those who attend one gathering to exit safely, avoiding contact with those arriving for the next gathering. Time is needed to clean and disinfect common surfaces between services.
- Dismissal of gatherings should be done in a way that supports physical distancing.
- All ancillary events, such as social events, should be postponed for the immediate future.
- Where possible, consider managing parking lot assignments to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
NO PARKING IN THE PARKING LOT FOR DURING EID AND JUMMAHRead More